Additional Fees

DO NOT go to alan bauman the butcher for a hair transplant!!He left me scarred and disfigured for life!!

he left me with permanent nerve damage for life! anyone considering that butcher for a hair transplant call me ASAP!!!!!! 786 975 3258 or carlcountsmiami@yahoo.com. He is a terrible surgeon!!

he has a big advertising department and is a smooth talker but an absolute terrible surgeon!! CALL ME ASAP 786 975 3258. He pays hair transplant websites to promote him and remover negative comments! alan bauman does not know what he is doing!

he is not to be trusted.

Please o please do not let him touch your head!call me ASAP 786 975 3258 or carlcountsmiami@yahoo.com

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $21000. carlmiami is overall dissatisfied with Baumanmedical and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Baumanmedical.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Baumanmedical to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Baumanmedical?

Comments